Join Our Team
At Paradigm, our success is defined by your satisfaction.
At Paradigm, our success is built on the hard work of the people who share our passion for delivering exceptional products and service. In return for helping us become the Mid-Atlantic’s leader in real estate services, we provide our employees with a next-level work experience where their voices truly matter.
Whether you are just out of college or you have years of experience, Paradigm has a place for you. Join us and pursue a career in our multitude of business concentrations, from real estate development and construction to property management and corporate operations. Discover what it means to be the best.
Explore our open positions to learn more.
What Our Team Members Are Saying
They promote from within. I moved from leasing to assistant to manager at a decent clip. I loved interfacing with my colleagues and VPs on a weekly basis. Everyone shared their knowledge to succeed as a team.
Great place to start out in straight out of college in sales. Amazing people, great training, great environment. Amazing experience.
Paradigm is a company committed to its employees. I like to do my job and it is in an environment where I can apply my knowledge.
College Students and Graduates
Start your career with us! Develop a variety of skills and obtain meaningful job experience while working for one of our business services in the exciting Metro DC area. If interested in our internship program, contact us at Resumes@Paradigmcos.com.
At Paradigm, we provide our employees with more than just a job, we offer careers! Whether your interest is in development, construction, or property management, you can learn and grow with us. We offer opportunities in a multitude of business concentrations.
Affordable Housing Compliance
Concierge / Front Desk
Real Estate Development
What We Offer
At Paradigm, we care about our employees and their families. As your needs are unique, we offer several benefit options including:
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Life and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Rental Discounts at our Locations
- Tuition Assistance
- And More!
Our Hiring Process
- Click the “Apply Now” button, select the position for which you want to apply, and complete our online application.
- Once you have completed the online application, one of our hiring managers will review your application and determine if they will proceed with scheduling an interview based on the needs of the position.
- If selected, you will be invited to a virtual or in-person interview. This will allow you the opportunity to discuss your experience and relevant job skills.
- If you are selected as a final candidate, Paradigm will extend a contingent offer of employment and you will be contacted to begin a pre-employment drug test and background screening. Once all pre-employment screenings and references are completed, we will contact you to schedule a start date and begin the onboarding process.